&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; The Hourglass &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>>>> The Hourglass <<<<<

An excellent display of absurdist humour

Well done, I truely connected with the fat character in his quest to achieve a hug. Deep down inside we can all connect with this character, as our deepest desires are often associated with romance and the desire to be loved.

UglyBirthLock responds:

Flash by ZE-RO:
Don't Touch Me!

YOU SIR, WIN WIN WIN. :D

Fletcher Fields 3 Fletcher Fields 3

A Dadaist Masterpiece

Impeccable Wit, a Cast of Loveable Characters, and terrific Humour make this by far the best thing on newgrounds.

wallpaperman responds:

why thankyou my kind sirs.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

It's great, but it's time to move on

Krinkles, I love your animation and everything, but I think it would be great if you could approach your super-violent flash with realistic characters instead of overly stylized avatar things.

Klown Klown

This is such a waste of everybody's time...

...Including your own.
My Brother purchased the complete collection of Korn Videos on a single DVD, and the bonus material consisted of Johnathan Davis crying in front of a microphone. What a vagina.

However, my opinion of Korn has nothing to do with the review of your Flash "Movie". Your Flash consists of an image of a "Klown" and a flashing background. That's it. You suck.

FourStar responds:

kool

Jimmy Eat World TheMiddle Jimmy Eat World TheMiddle

A few suggestions to improve your flash.

First off, Don't edit the song, play it like it is.
Secondly, Make it longer, the same length of the COMPLETE song.
If you complete these two steps, you'll probably get a score between 2.90-3.50

Newgrounds VS: Round 2 Newgrounds VS: Round 2

The Second One Wins....

....I liked the Second Submission...very Tittilating.

Life of a Teen Band Life of a Teen Band

La La La La La Laaaaaa!

Trendy Music!
Backseat at the Movies!
I gotta get the Girl!
Cliched Lyrics!
Your Band Sucks!
We have enough Blink 182 Clones in the world right now, come up with your own style of music. Break Convention. It doesn't hurt.
Remember the Smashing Pumpkins? They broke convention with their Non-Crappy Lyric Poetry, and now Billy Corgan is a millionaire. He's 38 and persuing a solo career.
Word of advice, if you continue to play this trendy crap, you won't make any money. Punk is just the flavor of the week. Pun Intended.

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club

Lmfao.

I so printed out one of your belts, going to go to school with it on. Maybe I can convince a few of my friends to wear them too. That would be fucking hilarious.
...Hope I don't get my ass kicked.

PICONJO Jam #4 PICONJO Jam #4

Hahahahahhaahah!

A Cheap laugh, though I suppose you should actually earn it with your own ideas and not someone else's.

The police today... tsk The police today... tsk

Hard to understand...

...Do you really expect North Americans to understand all of this strange cockney humor?
I heard "fookin' strip search her"...That's about it. Canadians and Americans cannot understand this.
Sorry, I won't buy you a pint.

Citizen66 responds:

The accent is scouse (Liverpool) and not Cockney (London).